Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back To Home Base

Well this adventure that I started on May 20 that took me to Salem, OR, where I spent the summer, and then back down to San Diego where I spent two weeks, has come to an end. I had a great time and took over 7,000 pictures and put most of them in slide shows to which I added music and sound affects. I am back in Apple Valley where I am camped in front of my daughter and son-in-laws house. I plan to be here until just after New Years. At that time I will embark on a new 10-month adventure that will take me to San Antonio, TX and then on to Salem, OR and back to Apple Valley again. I have scheduled many stops along the way. In the meantime, I will be posting from time to time on events that I am involved with while here in Apple Valley.






After I parked the coach I looked out my bedroom window and was greeted by Singe and Jack.



One of the first tings I did was attend a luncheon for the group of guys that I worked with at AiResearch (which is now Honeywell). We met in Carson at the . . . . .




On the way I saw this neat old car making a turn in front of me.



We had a small turnout, but had a great time visiting as we had lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment