Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On The Road Again

I have just attended the Western Area FMCA Rally that was held in Indio last week. I am currently in Blythe, CA attending a Bluegrass Festival that will take place at the end of this week. I have met up with some bluegrass friends that I made two years ago while attending this same festival. We sat around a camp fire and told stories under a clear sky that was loaded with stars. The temperature was in the high 50s. A great time was had and we will do the same thing this evening.

At this very moment, I am in Quartzsite checking out the location of the Monaco group that I will be spending two weeks with after the Bluegrass Festival is over. They are out here in the desert somewhere. I stopped at the Quartzsite Library and jumped on the Internet to make this post. I would take forever to upload pictures so I will forgo those this time. Hopefully I will have time and the patients to upload them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment